Liebig12 offers various residencies formats under personal requests wishes and needs (for more infos write at email@example.com)
- 70m2, dark wooden floor divided in 2 rooms: front room _street side: entrance & big windows / back room: separate entrance, furnished kitchen/lounge, toilette & mezzanine)
- Ceiling height 4.30m
- Sanitary facilities (shower, toilet)
- The studio can be re-configured for performances/lectures into a studio-stage to accommodate approx 30 to 50 people
- The space is especially suited to smaller productions, open rehearsals / recordings, showings, site-specific presentations, workshops or work-in-progress projects & residencies.
Sound & Visual Equipment
- 1 mixer
- 2 active studio monitor speakers
- 1 HD beamer
- 2 Kodak Carousel Dia Projectors
- 2 microphones + stands
- various cables
Interested artists/curators/researchers are advised to seek funding well in advance from sponsors/subsidizing organizations.
Below you will find a list of funding opportunities for scholarships, stipends, fellowships, travel grants etc. which your country offers. If selected for a residency, we will provide you with an official letter of intent to meet the requirements of grant or funding applications.
Where artists can find information on residency/research/travel funding:
The Leverhulme Trust – Travel, AIR, Research
The Danish Arts Foundation
National Cultural Fund of Hungary
Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
Cultural Export Fund
Hong Kong Arts Development Council
National Arts Council Singapore – NAC
Australia Council for the Arts